Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas Wishlists

Image credit: Here


Having looked at Books on the Nightstand's awesome Christmas gift list last night I decided I would post my top five wishlist books and ask you all to do the same. It's just a bit of fun and in no way designed to be taken as a hint for any friends or family who may be reading this!

5. The forest of hands and teeth by Carrie Ryan
4. The possibility of everything by Hope Edelman
3. The sweetness at the bottom of the pie by Alan Bradley
2. The year of the flood: A novel by Margaret Atwood
1. White is for witching by Helen Oyeyemi

How about you guys? Which books are the top of your wishlist? Have you read any of the ones I want?

Look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath - impressive list! Sadly, I haven't read any of the novels on your list.

    I cheated a little this year, and bought myself an early Christmas gift - a big book order! ;)

    Included were:
    Let The Great World Spin, by Colum McCann
    Lamb, by Christopher Moore
    Juliet, Naket, by Nick Hornby
    The Financial Lives of the Poets, by Jess Walter
    Generosity, by Richard Powers

    These should keep me busy for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg!

    I haven't read any of them either - they're books I really want to read :) Great list of books you bought there - I'm reading The Zero by Jess Walter for the thesis and like him a lot. Hope you have a great Xmas and thanks for the honourable mention on the book blogs thread :D

    ReplyDelete