Monday 15 November 2010

Bookdrum Honour!

I was casually reading the Bookdrum email newsletter a couple of days ago when I came across this:

Most Popular Profiles

The Top 5 profiles, by number of Facebook "Likes" are:
1. Saturday by Ian McEwan. Profile by Kathryn Liu
2. The Cure by Antoine Devine. Profile by the author
3. Dracula by Bram Stoker. Profile by Victoria Hooper
4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. Profile by Jenny Martin and Kat Matfield
5. Clan by David Elliot. Profile by the author
If you'd like to see your profile in the Top 5, encourage your friends to click the Facebook Like button on the profile index page. This will also plant a link on their Facebook wall, bringing new visitors to your profile.

Hey! What the... I'm number one!!! Cue happy dance (which I'm glad no-one saw!) and much whooping! The coolest thing was that the Likes had all come from people I didn't know. Very cool. Made my month.

Anyway, if you'd like to see (and potentially "Like"!) my profile, click here and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment