Saturday 31 October 2009

My book review policy


Thanks to Bookopolis for the outline of this policy

1st November 2009:
I am currently open to review requests.


What to expect: I love reading books and writing book reviews. I understand that a book is very personal to its creator but I do reserve the right to post an honest review. I will never be nasty, however and I can usually find something good to say about any book.

Genres I prefer: Contemporary fiction, Historical Fiction, Literary Fiction, Women’s Fiction, Mysteries and Psychological Thrillers, Non-fiction, Memoir and Biographies

Genres I prefer not to review: Christian fiction, science fiction, romance, or erotica
(although I have made exceptions before and may do so again)

Acceptable book submission types: I typically don’t accept self-published books BUT in certain circumstances I will consider reviewing them.

I prefer not to review e-books - my eyes take a bad enough beating from the amount of reading I do as it is!

Review timeframe: Typically a review will take me 2-4 weeks upon receipt of the book, however if you require a more specific deadline, please let me know.

Cross-posting: If there is anywhere else you’d like my review posted please let me know in advance.

Miscellaneous: Your ARCs are safe with me – I do not believe in selling them!

For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me: kathmeista AT gmail DOT com

No comments:

Post a Comment