Wednesday 26 January 2011

Bloggiesta Wrap Up Post

This was my first time participating in Bloggiesta and MAN am I glad I joined in. I've been blogging for four years, now entering my fifth although this blog has only seriously been a book blog for about 2 years now. I thought that I knew a fair amount, certainly enough for now but when I checked into some of the mini-challenges I realised how much I had to learn. For example - what is a Gravatar? Favicon? Didn't know 7 days ago but now I have both. What happens if a virus attacks your blog? Had no idea but now I have a back up in case it does happen. And oh! The Tag Monster. I finally got the unruly mess of tags under control so they actually mean something.

Anyway - Bloggiesta was heaps of fun, super helpful and has made my blog a load better. I'll be back next June for sure and if you haven't joined in the fun, make sure you keep an eye out for it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment